Friday, March 13, 2009

Scarves

Forest Green with Burgundy trim and detailing
One of the first scarves I ever made, for my brother, Christmas 2005.



Meow.

can replicate for $10



Green with Yellow trim and Monogram, I made this one for my little sister the same Christmas.



can replicate for $10


Treble clef monogrammed rainbow scarf with green and purple border.


can replicate for $15


Black and White Checkered Scarf

cab replicate for $30



Pizza Scarf with Fleece Crust, YUM!


can replicate for (with fleece crust) $50 (without) $40



Bacon Scarf!!!





can replicate for $50

I love to make scarves, its so much fun. The task of making a custom scarf is more fun the more challenging the job!

Email me at sarahscrafty@gmail.com to order your scarf.
Tell me what color and design you want and I will give you a FREE PRICE ESTIMATE for custom scarves not listed on this page!

Please allow 6 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped.


2 comments:

pierced cows and painted elephants said...

So Freaking Cute!!!

Kathleen said...

Accessories? Don't you mean EGGsessories?! HA! Just kidding, that was lame.